Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Let's start this off right!

Well, here I am. I have started my own blog.

I am S. I just moved from Southern California, back to Colorado. I have a daughter, M, and she's 19 months old. We do live with J, my boyfriend, and he's pretty amazing. He also has a daughter, B, and we're gonna have her with us soon enough! We can't wait!

I am currently a stay-at-home-mom, and enjoying it. I've worked for as long as I can remember and it's been great having this time off to spend with my little M. I'm a crafty person. I love doing my own artworks (let's be real, they're really basic), scrapbooks, photography, house painting, decorating, etc. I'll post pictures as I get projects done. I'll also repost links to sites I really like, for ideas and inspiration!

J works a lot, for the rigs in Colorado. So he's essentially gone 6 months of each year. We get to spend time together every couple weeks and it's enough to keep me going. I know he's working hard when he's gone, so I truly value the time we have together. He's a funny guy. I suppose that's great, right!? Haha, yes, it's great - he always makes me laugh, and keeps me in a good mood. However, that being said, we're both quick-tempered. It's like a "tornado hitting a volcano" as Eminem would put it, and it's hard to deal with sometimes. We're both adjusting though. I love J, and I do see a happy future ahead of us, as long as we both cool it a bit.

Anyways, enough for my first post. I must go work on M's blog real quick and then off to start housework! Yuck!

~S

No comments:

Post a Comment